X Prime Minister Imran Khan's address to the nation.

Imran Khan.

  • My dear Pakistanis:
  • Foreign Conspiracy
I am addressing you today with a heavy heart. I have been removed from power through a foreign conspiracy. The United States has threatened Pakistan with consequences if I am not removed from power. This is a clear violation of our sovereignty.

  •  United States Threat and Sovereignty Violation:

I want to make it clear that I will not accept this conspiracy. I will continue to fight for the rights of the people of Pakistan. I will not let the United States dictate our policies.

  • Rejecting the Imported Government

The current government is an imported government. It has no legitimacy. It is a puppet government of the United States. This government is plundering the country and selling out to the United States.

  • Call to the People:
  • Stand up for Your Rights

I call on the people of Pakistan to reject this government. Stand up for your rights. Do not let the United States dictate our policies.

  • Protecting Pakistan's Sovereignty

We are a sovereign nation. We will not allow any foreign power to interfere in our internal affairs.

  • Confidence in the People of Pakistan

I am confident that the people of Pakistan will stand up for their rights. We will not let the United States take away our sovereignty.

Thank you."

Please Select Embedded Mode To Show The Comment System.*

Previous Post Next Post